25 October 2015

INTERVIEW WITH LUCAS

LUCAS - THE VICE-PRESIDENT
OF THE STUDENTS COMMUNITY, ELECTED IN JUNE 2015
vALEKSANDRA , SZYMONv
What has changed in your life since you became the leader?
L: Nothing has changed in my life.

Do you like being someone important at school?
L: Yes, I do because my friends help me to become 
better and better.

What did your parents say about this?
L: My parents congratulated me!

Describe yourself in two words.
L: Nice and clever.

What are the features of a good leader?
L: A leader must be friendly, truthful, he must 
be a good student and he must help others.

What are your plans for this school year?
L: I don't have any plans at the moment.

What would you like to do better than the prior leader?
L: To represent the school very well.

Would you like to say something to your colleagues?
L: Thank you.

Thank you very much and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment