24 October 2015

INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL

MICHAEL - THE PRESIDENT
OF THE STUDENTS COMMUNITY, ELECTED IN JUNE 2015
vALEKSANDRA, SZYMONv

What has changed in your life since you became the leader?
M: The only thing that has changed is that I've got more responsibilities now.

Do you like being someone important at school?
M: Yes, I like it very much!

What did your parents say about this?
M: They were very surprised because they didn't know that I was running for the election.

Describe yourself in two words.
M: Kind and fair.

What are the features of a good leader?
M: A good leader is clever, easygoing and kind.

What are your plans for this school year?
M: I would like to complete most of the ideas from my election poster.

What would you like to do better than the prior leader?
M: I would like to fulfill all my duties.

Would you like to say something to your colleagues?
M: Yes, I would like to tell them that I will stand by them anytime they need me.

Thank you very much and good luck!


1 comment:

  1. heh oto i dzieło me nad którym wylałam siódme poty ;)

    ReplyDelete