17 April 2016

INTERVIEW WITH ANNA WANTULOK

INTERVIEW with ANNA WANTULOK
RE and Maths teacher
by Dominika K. and Konrad K.


How many languages do you speak?
Three: Polish, German and Russian.

Have you got a favourite word in 
another language?
Yes, my favourite word is Thanks.

What subject do you prefer to teach:
RE or Maths?
I generally like teaching children.

What's your favourite shop?
Yes, my favourite shop is Biedronka.

What's your favourite day of the week?
My favourite day is Saturday.


Have you got any pets? What are they?  I have a dog - Mika.       

Have you got any children?      
I have two sons: Paweł and Marek.
                                                                
Who's your favourite actor?
My favourite actor is Gajos.

Do you like reading books?
I love reading books.

What's your favourite one?
My favourite book is a series
of "Pan Samochodzik”.


Thank you!

date: Sunday / 17th April / time: 9:36

1 comment: