17 November 2017

HOMEWORK - MY BEDROOM (PART 1)

This is a nice bedroom and a piece of a really good homework done by one of your colleagues. 
To piękny pokój i kawał porządnego zadania domowego zrobionego przez jedną z Waszych koleżanek.
Let me share it with you. With a great pleasure.
Pozwólcie, że podzielę się nim z Wami. Z przyjemnością.
________________________
My Bedroom!!
This is my new bedroom. It's  mint green.  It's brilliant!! On the wall there is a white-grey wallpaper in zigzags, on the wall there are  also  cotton balls and a white board with decorations and a TV. Opposite the wall with a TV there is a bed that I will change in the future, it is pink. There are mint green bed linens and pillows which fit the wallpapers pattern. Next to the bed, there is a purple desk, that will also change in the future. Near the desk there is one chest of drawers and two wardrobes, also purple, and on the floor there is a carpet in the pattern of the wallpaper and pillows. Come and see my new room this weekend!

_______________________________

THANK YOU :)
I love the colours and the interior design. It's fantastic, don't you think?
Bardzo podobają mi się kolory i projekt wnętrza. Jest fantastyczny, prawda?


Anyone else would want to share the homework, too? 
Czy ktoś jeszcze ma ochotę podzielić się swoim zadaniem?

3 comments:

  1. This is my new bedroom☺️☺️🎆✌🏼🐨🙈

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white and grey wallpaper. It's quite fashionable now. And the matching rug. Great!

    ReplyDelete