19 November 2017

MY BEDROOM (part 2)

WOW! Look at this one. Wow, patrzcie na ten pokój.
I bet almost every boy dreams about such a wallpaper.
Założę się, że prawie każdy chłopak marzy o takiej tapecie. 
I guess this young man wants to become a famous footballer in the future. 
Wydaje mi się, że ten młody człowiek chce zostać sławnym piłkarzem w przyszłości.
I will ask him about it. Zapytam go o to.
__________________________________________

Hello,
This  is my room. It's the best !!!
There is a big poster on the wall, a brown bed next to the wall. The walls in my room are green. Green is my favourite colour. There is a wardrobe and there is a desk, too. 


In my room there are lots of books, toys and CDs. 
My favourite sport is football, in my room there are lots of footbollers posters.

I like my room and I like sleeping in my bed.

_____________________________________________________

Thank you for sharing your homework and introducing your bedroom to all of us.
Dziękujemy za udostępnienie zadania i przedstawienie nam swojego pokoju.
Who's next? Kto następny?


No comments:

Post a Comment