20 November 2017

MY BEDROOM (part 3)

Here we have another fabulous bedroom. It's perfect for a young and happy lady. Check it out:
________________________

My bedroom is very big. It's cool! My walls are blue and white with green flowers. Blue is my favourite colour. There is one poster with monsters. I like monsters. My bed is next to the desk. On the desk there are a bedside lamp and my books. In front of my desk there is a chair. Next to the  desk there is the door. 


There is also my wardrobe. On the floor there is a colorful carpet. There is also a football table. It's brilliant! Next to the football table there is a balcony and a big palm tree. There is another desk. There are stone walls. My bedroom is very big because I have a lot of friends. 


_____________________________________________

Thank you!
Your bedroom is very tidy, how do you do that ;)?
W Twoim pokoju panuje porzÄ…dek, jak Ty to robisz ;)?

2 comments: