22 October 2019

INTERVIEW WITH YOUR PHYSICS TEACHER - BARBARA L.

by ESTERA TATOŃ AND FILIP MARSZAŁEK

Why did you choose physics as a teaching subject?
I think that physics is the most interesting subject, because it answers all of bothering questions that we asked ourselves in childhood.

Do you have any pets? If yes, what are they?
Unfortunately, I don't have any pets, but I really like cats and dogs, mostly from shelters, because they show gratitude for offering them a loving home.


Have you ever wondered what would have happened if you hadn't become a teacher?
In general, I really like painting pictures, so if I wasn’t a teacher I would be a painter.

Are you more optimistic, pessimistic or realistic?
A combination of optimism and realism.

Do you have your favourite places? If yes, where are they?
My favourite places are Polish mountains and the sea.

How old was your oldest student?
62 years old, at an evening school for adults.

What is your favourite meal?
Homemade vegetable salad.

What do you prefer, books or films?
I prefer books for studying but as an entertainment I prefer films.

Where do you want to go for a trip?
To Australia and New Zealand.

What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are playing chess, swimming, skiing and reading psychological books.

Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment