22 October 2019

WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL


Natalia (8a) and her unusual hobby:


How did you start riding a horse?
Hmm… Once upon a time... I sat on a horse back and that's how my hobby has begun.

What do you like in your hobby the most?
Speed and risk. Riding a horse can give you a lot of emotions. That bond between a rider and a horse - it’s amazing!

What is the name of your riding club and do you enjoy it?
I ride in an Eliksir Club in Szczyrk and in Wapienica, but i want to change the club to Romico.

How much time a week do you spend on training?

During holidays I ride 3 times a week but in a school year I ride only on Saturdays.

What is your favourite horse's name? Why exacly him/her?
It isn’t an easy question. But my beloved horse is La Bomba. Why? Because I love this big lazy horse. :)


How many people you know ride a horse too?
Unfortunately, not many people. For most people it isn’t a sport.


Thank you, Natalia. That's fantastic! We wish you lots of success and good luck!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment